Lee Fanyo is a corporate lawyer. He advises public and private companies and their management on acquisitions, dispositions, financing and other matters that affect business operations. He has substantial experience in representing the energy industry.
Prior to joining the firm, Lee served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Justice Allison H. Eid on the Colorado Supreme Court. Before law school, Lee worked as an engineer at a large aerospace manufacturer where he assisted in the design of Global Positioning System (GPS) satellites and defensive missiles.
- Energy & Natural Resources, Business & Corporate
- University of Denver - 2011
- J.D., Order of St. Ives
- Tenth Circuit Editor, Law Review
- Colorado School of Mines - 2005
- M.S., Engineering & Technology Mgmt.
- Colorado School of Mines - 2004
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering
- With High Honors
Bar and Court Admissions
- North Dakota
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Other Professional Affiliations
- Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation (Special Institutes Committee)
- American Association of Professional Landmen
- Young Professionals in Energy
- Denver Association of Oil & Gas Title Lawyers
- Colorado School of Mines Alumni Association
Contact Lee Fanyo
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of ColoradoLandCAN.
Lee Fanyo is not employed by or affiliated with the Colorado Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Lee Fanyo
Lewis, Bess, Williams & Weese P.C.
One Civic Center Plaza, Suite 1400
Denver, CO 80202
Phone: 303-861-2828 ext 2536
Statewide service provider in: