Andrea Kehrl’s practice focuses on water rights, real estate, and natural resources law, including the following areas:
- Adjudication of conditional and absolute water rights.
- Development, adjudication, and administration of water projects, plans for augmentation, changes of water rights, and exchanges.
- Development and administrative approval of substitute water supply plans.
- Evaluation of water rights purchase and sale transactions.
- Representation of governmental entities, corporate entities, and individuals regarding water rights matters, including adjudications in Water Court, appeals to the Colorado Supreme Court, transactions, and analyses.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of ColoradoLandCAN.
Andrea A. Kehrl is not employed by or affiliated with the Colorado Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Andrea A. Kehrl
Vranesh and Raisch, LLP
1720 14th St #200
Boulder, CO 80302
Statewide service provider in: