Allan has an extensive background in real estate matters involving land conservation, including land use, and governmental procedures and regulations.
The firm represents
- land trusts and governmental entities in land conservation transactions and on stewardship and organization issues,
- affordable housing providers in purchases, community land trusts and affordability issues, and
- other real estate matters.
Since 1991 Allan Beezley has been involved in more than 1200 land conservation transactions throughout the western United States. These transactions have resulted in
- conservation easements protecting ranches, orchards, vineyards, and other agricultural lands, wildlife habitat and scenic vistas, and
- land purchases for national parks, monuments and wilderness areas, state and local parks, scenic areas, recreation areas, and habitat preservation.
Contact Allan Beezley
To request additions or corrections to this entry email the Administrator