Allan has an extensive background in real estate matters involving land conservation, including land use, and governmental procedures and regulations.
The firm represents
- land trusts and governmental entities in land conservation transactions and on stewardship and organization issues,
- affordable housing providers in purchases, community land trusts and affordability issues, and
- other real estate matters.
Since 1991 Allan Beezley has been involved in more than 1200 land conservation transactions throughout the western United States. These transactions have resulted in
- conservation easements protecting ranches, orchards, vineyards, and other agricultural lands, wildlife habitat and scenic vistas, and
- land purchases for national parks, monuments and wilderness areas, state and local parks, scenic areas, recreation areas, and habitat preservation.
Contact Allan Beezley